Monday, June 13, 2011

Current Project – The New Kid

School’s back in session, and I’ve decided to do a different short. A bunch of shorts, hopefully. All about a new student and his adjustment to his new school. His name is Mac. Today I’m going to show some concept and rough stuff because it makes me feel more like a big man!
concept stuff
Some character concepts (Mac is the guy in color)…
Storyboard 1Storyboard 2Storyboard 3
My storyboard sheets…


And a more-or-less finished scene I did today!
So anyway I plan to get the first short done three weeks from now. I’ll post it here and on the usual places too.
Mac
And let’s not forget the star of the show, my cat Mac!

3 comments:

  1. Neat lipsyncing dere
    Actually I had been trying that myself a few days ago
    http://i.imgur.com/RVnT3.gif

    yes

    couple more of these and I'll be working for disney just you watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. So THAT'S why I can't get a hold of you lately! XDD

    Worth it though, you're up to great things here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mosobot64 Well if you're wondering, me n Matt usually head to the One Stop Shop on sunday afternoons to play some board games.

    ReplyDelete