Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Drawchan Fodder – July 2011

Has July really come and gone?
linkpoor poor smearsterlong necks are loooooonglost your chancesquash the scumi'll catch you one of these days carmen sandiagoA TORCHED ASS IS CERTAINLY A HOT ONEAs if they could ever pull it offbronx accent is bronxbut seriously what is sevg musicchickensENNNN OOHHHPharmonious robberyHe jellyyou see what I did thereBUY SHITrole reversalYO MAMAI need to write that one downYou know it's true

I think I should make a drawroody-poo thread on 4chan once every month. It certainly helps bolster these monthly drawchan posts! BECAUSE BIGGER IS BETTER HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE
Aaaaand see you in three weeks or so, when I’ll post what I have done on that other short I talked about last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment